Sunday, August 3, 2014

reflection (guest poem by terry mcannany).

Here is a quick, rather quiet, but awfully beautiful guest post for today. I grew up going to church with Terry McAnnany, and she wrote the following poem as a reflection on my own poem, keep walking. She sent it to me through a private message, but the imagery and lyricism was so striking to me, that I asked her if I could share it. Take fifteen seconds and give it a read - let her words of peace soak in and linger.

---

reflection

now, through a glass, darkly
and then, face to face
your own heart still beating revealing
the    s  p  a  c  e    wherein lies the hope
so perfectly placed in the seed broken open
to breakthrough to Grace.

the walking, not done
- yet always complete;
His rest, His plan, His love
our feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment