Wednesday, March 26, 2014

behind the cardboard camera: don't be afraid (jonah venegas).

I'm so excited to announce my next speaker in the vlog series, Jonah Venegas!

Jonah is a senior in high school with plans to study Linguistics in college. He is also an avid writer, currently working on a full length novel that I'm sure will be glorious upon completion. He's written other short stories as well, one of which was published in Bethel University's literary magazine, Coeval. He's quite passionate about identity and being true to who you are, as you'll see down below in the video.

Also, to paraphrase Jonah himself in response to my very loose guidelines for this video: "Well, I'm not very good at unstructured things, so we'll see how this goes."

So, with no further ado, I present to you, behind the cardboard camera: don't be afraid.


---

Just as an FYI, I'm in the middle of writing my next few blog posts, but I plan on occasionally posting more vlog episodes throughout 2014. So there's no real consistent schedule for their posting, but I will add more videos to the series, rest assured! 

No comments:

Post a Comment